Darkwater Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkwater Forum

A place for staff and players to come together for discussions regarding Darkwater MUX.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Tur Or Not To Tur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotOtter

NotOtter

To Tur Or Not To Tur Empty
PostSubject: To Tur Or Not To Tur   To Tur Or Not To Tur Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 am

Could I get some definitive answers on what a Tur is and what it is not, which places on our grid are designated as a Tur, and why there is an issue with having more than one? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: To Tur Or Not To Tur   To Tur Or Not To Tur Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 am

I've been told I said "no more than one". I'm pretty sure I didn't, or didn't mean it that way. Can someone find a log of the original conversation about Turs? That would be helpful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander

PostSubject: Re: To Tur Or Not To Tur   To Tur Or Not To Tur Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 am

I seem to remember someone from PH saying they wanted to make a Tur in the mountains between their and KT's land, and that's when Cobalt said no more Turs. I could be losing my mind. Anyone else remember that conversation?
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: To Tur Or Not To Tur   To Tur Or Not To Tur Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 am

I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. I think my point was that I didn't want to flood the grid with them to devalue them. But I don't always express myself clearly, and I also have a bad memory at times. So it's possible. Razz
Back to top Go down
NotOtter

NotOtter

PostSubject: Re: To Tur Or Not To Tur   To Tur Or Not To Tur Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:10 am

So what's the difference between a Tur and "neutral ground"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Tur Or Not To Tur   To Tur Or Not To Tur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Tur Or Not To Tur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkwater Forum :: Werewolf :: General-
Jump to: